ABC OF FINTECH
ABC of FinTech
Besides exploring various Emerging Technologies, this course provides a good understanding of Fintech and its benefits. Using a systematic framework, learners are taught how to assess and adopt emerging technologies within business operational processes.
- What is Fintech
- History of Fintech
- Types of emerging technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Popular Fintech Companies
- Regulatory Concerns for Fintech
- Disruption of Traditional Markets
- Impact on Innovation
- Real world case studies through different sources of information
- · ETAC framework
- Investigate and document emerging technologies applicable for business
- Use a framework to assess and adopt emerging technologies for use within business operational processes
Minimum Entry Requirements:
This course is applicable to anyone who is keen to know about emerging technologies. As the course is about applying emerging technologies to a business operational process, the learner should be currently working or has worked before to give him a business context for his learning.
In addition, the learner should be:
- at least 21 years old
- either completed at least secondary education or able to speak, listen, write, and read English at a minimum proficiency level of the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification Workplace Literacy Level (WPL) 4
Yun Han Wong
Yun Han is the founder of The Block School, a blockchain and cryptocurrency consultancy which has conducted over 500 classes. Having been in the blockchain industry for over 5 years and counting, Yun Han has interviewed over 30 blockchain project founders in sectors including payments, banking and credit lending. Yun Han holds an Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP) certification and an International Certificate in Investor Relations (ICIR).
An enthusiast and advocate for Blockchain technology & virtual assets with over 3 years of experience in the Blockchain space, where he scaled 2 Fintech companies globally and advised on regulatory compliance for MAS licensing. Shawn also holds a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and is the Director of a MAS regulated major payment institution.
With more than 20 years of experience in global senior management roles, Kevin is an innovative and business-saavy professional and trainer who actively coaches start-ups. He is currently pursuing a Doctorate Degree in Business Administration, Management and Operations, while holding an MBA in International Management, MSc in Electrical Engineering, and a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).